To say thank you to our regular customers we have created our own loyalty card. It’s really simple to use and there are no hidden catches.
Whenever you pay, just hand us your loyalty card and we’ll add points worth 5p for every £1 you spend. You can cash in your points whenever you like in the form of money off your bill. Your card also gives 25% off your food bill on weekday afternoons and on Sunday nights during the winter. Plus, there are extra special deals for loyalty card holders throughout the year, so keep your eyes open!
It’s easy to get started. Simply ask at the bar for a loyalty card, give your details to a member of staff and start collecting points today!
To receive 25% off your total food bill:
1) You must pre-book your table and be seated between 3pm and 5.30pm any day between Monday and Friday inclusive. Your table must be vacated by 7pm.
2) You must mention your Reward Card at the time of booking.
3) The Reward Card can be used all year round for tables of up to 8 people.
4) In addition to this, from October to March, your card can also be used on Sunday nights after 7pm.
5) Only one Reward Card is allowed per table per bill.
6) The Reward Card must be presented when paying the bill and without it no discount will be applied.
7) The Reward Card cannot be used on the day of purchase.
8) Reward Cards cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion, fixed price menu, discounts, function menus or festive menu.
9) 5 points, worth 5p, for every £1 you spend on food and qualifying drinks products will be added to your card and can be redeemed against your next bill.